Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


Nine years today! What a journey! I am very blessed to be married to my best friend. I love spending time with him and he loves me very well. Who knew what life would hold when we "met" in the Hegstrom's kitchen that night? Lots of laughs, lots of tears and tons and tons of dreams! One big move, two Master's degrees, two beautiful boys and lots of memories later, I am so thankful for my many blessings. I get to live life with my best friend. He is so giving, helpful, thoughtful, seeking God and amazing! We have lots of ordinary days together, but lots of extraordinary days too. I joke about his shortcomings..you know, the chairs that never get pushed under the table, the many cups I carry to the kitchen....but I love Jim beyond words. He is awesome! I hope we get to be that old couple sitting together on the park bench holding hands and smiling. It is just awesome to be together, no words needed. I so look forward to what lies ahead. Still an unknown, what the future holds, but that's what keeps it exciting. I've surely been blessed beyond measure. I love you, Jim!

No comments: