Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Legoland





Our summer started with graduation and continued while Grammy and Grandpa Jim were here. We had a great time at Legoland. Aidan and Luke enjoyed themselves and I enjoyed watching them. Luke is enjoying a chocolate covered marshmallow...thanks to Grandpa. Miniland is amazing and the boys check it out with Jim. The roller coaster ride didn't thrill Jim. I've already alerted Aunt Amy that she will be the designated roller coaster rider with the boys. If you look closely at the second picture, you can see Jim holding on for dear life and Aidan holding on, but a smile on his face. The only roller coaster I rode was the dragon and that was enough for me. I'm really not a thrill seeker. It was a really fun day and I realize my boys are getting so big so fast! Before I know it, they will be able to ride all the rides!

We had a great visit with Grammy and Grandpa Jim. Grandpa and Aidan had a day out and went to Boomers. I don't have any pictures, but I know they had a great time. They played video games and several rounds of golf. Of course they stopped at Old McDonald's on the way home and had food and ice cream. They were gone for hours. We were beginning to get worried and Grandpa left his phone at the house. They were just having lots of fun together. Grandpa did plenty of work, too, though. We have had a fence in pretty bad shape for quite a while and he fixed it....I think that was really his graduation present to Jim. He has plenty of other projects to tackle this summer. At least that big one is off the list.

We are looking forward to more summer fun. Aidan has asked to learn to ride his bike without training wheels. More to come.....

No comments: